Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hot Zone

The only thing that was on my mind. How was I going to escape. I had been trapped in the hot zone for a while. I could feel the sweat running slowly down the sides of my forehead, as I lay thinking of ways to get out. I was running out of time. I knew that before long, I would die from dehydration. My mind rushed to come up with a plan, but I could not focused. The pain was throbbing in my head. I looked up and saw that the gate was still shut. There was no escape. Everytime I treied to climb over the gate, I fell, and each time, the pain got worse. I sat and pondered why this had to happen to me. It would have been better if I had never gone in. I was so blinded by the beautiful golden gates to notice the hell behind them. But my curiosity got the best of me. And once I came in, the gates shut. What I thought was heaven, turned out to be a fake hellhole. And now I spend hours thinking of ways to escape. Maybe someday the gates will open... Who knows? Anything can happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment